November 16, 2015

He that got married at 20

His name is Zarif, and I've known him since 2013. He is a crackhead; he loves to joke around and annoy people with his jokes (well not really 'annoyed', but I do feel like choking him at times). 

Without our knowledge, we have a lot in common. The first is that both of us are in the same age, and we share the same passion of wrecking our heads in the world of accounting. Both of us favour to engage with people, that is how we first get to know each other, which is through volunteering. He believes in high school love, and so do I. But, the thing that differs us is that he sealed his belief with a halal knot by marrying the one that he loves at a very young age.

This is not a post solely about his recent wedding, but a piece of mind that I had after hearing his love story in brief.

He'd known her since Year 3 in primary school. He's unsure when did he realised that he likes her, yet he started to make a move on her during the preparation for PMR (as I've stated earlier, he's crazy). 

Aisyah, his beautiful wife, is such a darling. A very wife-material choice I have to admit, tip top. She is a year younger than us, but I believe she is smart and wise. She spoke softly, and brought herself as a wife to Zarif very well (she recognised my friend and I before Zarif had a chance to indroduce us, I'm honoured).



They are so lucky as both families blessed their decision to get married at a very young age, in fact they are still studying.

Most people say that high school lovers won't last, but they manage to prove it wrong. I've been eyeing on their love story in Instagram since Zarif told me that he's engaged. On his wedding day, he treated Aisyah like a queen, I could see that he loves her sincerely.


Barakallah my friend. May Allah bless your marriage till the end of your life. Anddddddddd please don't stop being a crackhead, even when you have children later on.